This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Deafult to bash so $chere will work (possibly?)
- From: Dave Kilroy <kilroyd at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 16:00:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: Deafult to bash so $chere will work (possibly?)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKQqby=MkB1N+mbnQMkbxOK0DcU+SXjRSX_ntC2nPVtDsaUxmg at mail dot gmail dot com> <472694791 dot 20140824113614 at yandex dot ru> <CAKQqby=mTTO6BOhn=L0jVQY9VaPhdd9qHAfLbkBgaaSWXqTL4Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 24/08/2014 11:02, Michelle Pace wrote:
I'm glad you got it to work. chere is attempting to use the shell
defined in your passwd (as retrieved by getent). The shell being
returned is '/bin/sh'.
HOORAY! Thanks Andrey, this command worked for me:
$ chere -i -t mintty -s bash
It looks like I forget to add an entry handle to handle sh... I'll try
to fix this up for the next version.
Thanks for the report,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple