This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: git-2.0.4-1
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 14:02:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: git-2.0.4-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot CA+kUOanWGOMhrdXKoDsEsAaouN3QOF7-Poi8Ri7FqA_Tb_MH9g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKQqbyksqeMcWveQqdMuYhqPmfD8bhTv61UsaUYmqF8eVWrJ2w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 02:44:51PM +0200, Michelle Pace wrote:
> > Version 2.0.4-1 of Git has been uploaded
> Thanks for the announcement Adam.
> I was not able to update git via any of the below 3 approaches. Could
> you please advise how I should update to V2 ?
It can take a little while for the mirrors to update with the new
packages, so either try again in a few hours, or try a different mirror.
As I understand it, it's up to the mirror administrators to determine
how often they take updates, so you may have better luck with a
different mirror if you don't want to wait. Taking a look at a few
mirrors at https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html, I can see at least some of
them have picked up the new packages already.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple