This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why does df fail to stat CIFS shares?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:00:55 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Why does df fail to stat CIFS shares?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140627143626 dot GA9220 at F1S712WWS> <20140703094152 dot GB1803 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140826T110928-929 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140826124557 dot GB5740 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> Then you have to build your own Cygwin DLL for testing.
I've just set up for a build and ran into this (with the snapshot sources
from 2014-08-19 since these were the ones I had at hand):
ccwrap -g -O2 -O3 -mtune=core2 -march=core2 -Wall -Wstrict-aliasing
-Wwrite-strings -fno-common -pipe -fbuiltin -fmessage-length=0 -MMD
-fomit-frame-pointer -Werror -fmerge-constants -ftracer -mcmodel=small -c -o
../../.././winsup/cygwin/regex/regcomp.c: In function âp_bracketâ:
../../.././winsup/cygwin/regex/regcomp.c:1249:12: error: âsâ may be used
uninitialized in this function [-Werror=maybe-uninitialized]
wint_t i, s, n;
So I configured again with --disable-werror, lets see if that produces a
usable DLL now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple