This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why does df fail to stat CIFS shares?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 19:00:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: Why does df fail to stat CIFS shares?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140627143626 dot GA9220 at F1S712WWS> <20140703094152 dot GB1803 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140826T110928-929 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140826124557 dot GB5740 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140826T165441-558 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140826150730 dot GA12641 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> I've just set up for a build and ran into this (with the snapshot sources
>> from 2014-08-19 since these were the ones I had at hand):
>> ccwrap -g -O2 -O3 -mtune=core2 -march=core2 -Wall -Wstrict-aliasing
> Did you specify -O3 explicitely? Don't. -O2 is default and sufficient.
I think it has picked up some settings from the environment. I will
investigate tomorrow, I don't use this machine for builds normally.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple