This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why does df fail to stat CIFS shares?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:23:53 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Why does df fail to stat CIFS shares?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140627143626 dot GA9220 at F1S712WWS> <20140703094152 dot GB1803 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140826T110928-929 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140826124557 dot GB5740 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140826T165441-558 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140826150730 dot GA12641 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> > I've just set up for a build and ran into this (with the snapshot sources
> > from 2014-08-19 since these were the ones I had at hand):
Sorted. I just did a native build from the 2014-08-25 snapshot (which is
also the installed version). Now what, is it enough to put the cygwin1.dll
and df into the same directory, set up the path to include it and run df?
Just tried that and getting a Cygwin Base Heap mismatch...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple