This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: (call-process ...) hangs in emacs
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 20:38:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: (call-process ...) hangs in emacs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E3F2AE dot 7030608 at redhat dot com> <53E4D01B dot 9010005 at cornell dot edu> <53F1F154 dot 1020702 at cornell dot edu> <53FB87DC dot 2050908 at cornell dot edu> <87wq9v9j2y dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <53FD0662 dot 5050208 at cornell dot edu> <20140827084245 dot GD20700 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <17910052714 dot 20140828010203 at yandex dot ru> <20140828100112 dot GQ20700 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <187704841 dot 20140828172337 at yandex dot ru> <20140828141036 dot GW20700 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Here's the prerequisite:
> Would more than one person want that *and* be willing to give this a
> *thorough* testing?
That really becomes an issue only if you have to use external shares
that are set up in peculiar ways and AD integration. The number of
people that fall into that category isâ small, let's say. For the ACL
part it would be possible to set up a test bed on a local machine, but
my guess for the number of people doing that just for the fun of testing
is that it's likely to be an even smaller number.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple