This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows Server 2012R2 64bit and 32bit Cygwin sshd
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:02:47 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Windows Server 2012R2 64bit and 32bit Cygwin sshd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8761hphfps dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <loom dot 20140902T134545-288 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140902140751 dot GD6056 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140902T171114-72 at post dot gmane dot org> <20140902153757 dot GE6056 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20140903T084528-450 at post dot gmane dot org>
Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> NexGo.DE> writes:
> > The strace shows that it doesn't even *try* to start bash, but it's
> > entirely unclear why.
> Is it possible to run sshd in gdb?
I can attach the debugger but I didn't manage to break into something useful
(or anything at all, really). However, the bug must be triggered by a race
because with the debugger attached once in a blue moon I'll get the command
actually executed correctly. I'm running this on an 8-core machine, so it
is very likely that each new thread hits a different core...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple