This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: changing cygdrive prefix in fstab has no effect
- From: Linda Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 06:30:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: changing cygdrive prefix in fstab has no effect
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54069EB0 dot 10309 at gmail dot com>
Have you tried 'mount -h'?
It shows an option to change the cygdrive.
I've always used that. In regards to the cygdrive
prefix I thought the results of changing the prefix with
the 'mount' command were recorded in /etc/fstab --
and that it wasn't the source of the direction...?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple