This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Screen Documenation
- From: David Eisner <deisner at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 09:31:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: Screen Documenation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAC4i1z3dG_TZTxq5wT8m6=X=20oV_Pz0CCpEQnLgN95moqc9dw at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20140903T181753-146 at post dot gmane dot org> <cr1g0aha09arf7v225pcmnqhv1aa66ll9c at 4ax dot com>
Andrew and Achim,
Thanks for the quick turnaround. I just downloaded the new release
(4.2.1-3) and the man pages and info docs are there.
By the way, the update also fixed a problem I was having (which was
why I wanted to RTFM): In the previous release (on x86, at least), the
info and window list output ("C-a i" and "C-a w" respectively) would
appear at the bottom of my mintty window, rather than in the title
bar. With 4.2.1-3, they have returned to the title bar, as desired.
On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 2:39 AM, Andrew Schulman <email@example.com> wrote:
>> David Eisner <deisner <at> gmail.com> writes:
>> > Is this intentional, or am I missing something? Thanks.
>> Looks like a packaging error for x86 (the x86_64 package is OK).
> Hm, sure enough. Sorry about that. Not sure what went wrong, but I'll get
> a new release out with the documentation. Andrew
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple