This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vi editing at bash command line: cc command doesn't work
- From: Paul.Domaskis <Paul dot Domaskis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 21:58:00 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: vi editing at bash command line: cc command doesn't work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140909T004817-488 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20140909T011053-275 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20140909T155332-684 at post dot gmane dot org> <D0346D8C dot 35C1%bob_mcgowan at symantec dot com> <20140909175247 dot GA8263 at phoenix>
Gary Johnson <garyjohn <at> spocom.com> writes:
> I have both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Cygwin installed on a
> Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 system. I can confirm that using a Cygwin
> Terminal, cc works on the 32-bit installation but not on the 64-bit
> There is no connection between the vi mode of the bash command line
> and Vim.
Thank you, Bob & Gary. Looks like an issue with the 64-bit package.
Since it is too length a process to get another snapshot approved for
internal use, I will just work around that.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple