This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash completion broken
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:39:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: bash completion broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKChYSpt+YwufbgMz1gcB+Be9Z-2+t0+Rxd_aMTALU-Ou-6aKg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 9/12/2014 7:12 PM, BjÃrn Kautler wrote:
bash completion completely got broken with bash completion 1.9.
It changed the layout from having the stuff in /etc to having the
stuff in /usr/share/bash-completion
Cygwin's bash-completion is at version 1.3 and puts all of its
non-documentation files in /etc. Did you install the version from
Cygwin Ports by any chance?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple