This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.93-1 [TEST]
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 12:19:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.93-1 [TEST]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 53F1F088 dot 40706 at cornell dot edu>
On 8/18/2014 8:24 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution as
Emacs is a powerful, customizable, self-documenting, modeless text
editor. Emacs contains special code editing features, a scripting
language (elisp), and the capability to read mail, news, and more
without leaving the editor.
This is another pretest of the upcoming emacs-24.4, replacing the
current pretest (24.3.91-1). It includes a workaround for the bug
See http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18222 for details.
I have just promoted this release from "test" to "current". I am also
making a new test release, for which I will send a separate
announcement, that contains a better fix for the bug mentioned above.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple