This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using DLL compiled with Cygwin inside Visual Studio 2010
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 22:29:00 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Using DLL compiled with Cygwin inside Visual Studio 2010
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAENTx5MCjC2quVpJceD2pAT94Weqhoc855q7PpJc90a2QhbkgA at mail dot gmail dot com>
××××× ×× writes:
> B. **OFF-TOPIC**: How can I reply to a specific message in the mailing list?
> I'm pretty sure that just mention the same title won't be enough. even
> tho that what I'm trying to do right now...
> I'm not subscribed to the list, so I can't just hit the "Reply" in my
> mail (http gmail).
> I've tried to look everywhere, got even for several mailing-list FAQ's
> (non-cygwin related), but found nothing.
Use a gateway such as http://news.gmane.org. The main Cygwin mailing list
can be read under gmane.os.cygwin there. You can followup individual posts
and the subject threading is done correctly. Works great except for
occasional delays in seeing list traffic show up there.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple