This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 19:59:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5415790E dot 8030209 at gmx dot net> <CAEhDDbCDi5Vu8=agC_zCfbd6tki5V3PBQGKL6ZtgdmdPPRWrew at mail dot gmail dot com> <54181257 dot 5050500 at gmx dot net>
On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Michael Osipov wrote:
> Am 2014-09-15 um 12:15 schrieb Csaba Raduly:
>> What's the output of "make install" ? Maybe the install target is just a
> Hi Csaba,
> I do not think that this is a nop, it wouldn't make any sense. Here is the
> make install output:
Indeed it isn't. Your files were installed under
/home/mosipov/asciidoc, e.g. asciidoc.py is in
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple