This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FW: cygwin-xfree Digest 5 Sep 2014 16:55:49 -0000 Issue 3554
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: mathog <mathog at caltech dot edu>, "furriner67 at hotmail dot com >> t s" <furriner67 at hotmail dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 06:37:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: FW: cygwin-xfree Digest 5 Sep 2014 16:55:49 -0000 Issue 3554
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1409936149 dot 13241 dot ezmlm at cygwin dot com>,<COL125-W1346CBD65023D838F0ACB8CDC20 at phx dot gbl>,<COL125-W5887A7E0F8D2567BF7462CDC20 at phx dot gbl>,<COL125-W250F93A09DC0B28B2E6B07CDCC0 at phx dot gbl>,<COL125-W956DAF3B7D8736304DC7CCDCC0 at phx dot gbl>,<54118820 dot 8060608 at gmail dot com>,<COL125-W34A0E712C7A9C08BE76AE4CDCC0 at phx dot gbl>,<COL125-W80864F85F364811814B4ECDCC0 at phx dot gbl> <COL125-W4215241A2B28651A7B607DCDC90 at phx dot gbl> <836e4815aa8699695c923e37553c7b51 at saf dot bio dot caltech dot edu>
double mistake ;-)
the question was coming from TS, not from me
On 16/09/2014 20:03, mathog wrote:
(Not to list.)
On 16-Sep-2014 10:06, t s wrote:
sorry to "bug" you ; do you know of any utility which can convert a
volume from EXFAT to NTFS?
Copy the data to a 2nd drive.
Copy it back.
Otherwise I am not aware of any utility that will do this.
Manager, Sequence Analysis Facility, Biology Division, Caltech
Additional suggestion for TS,
Why do you need all ~ 4000 packages ?
Install only the things that you really need.
I am a package maintainer so I need a lot of dev packages,
but I have installed only ~ 1000 packages.
and please subscribe to the list before sending question,
make more easy for all of us to answer you.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple