This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Packages up for adoption [GOLD STAR]
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:51:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: Packages up for adoption [GOLD STAR]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGHJv4dmKs=USE51uj3vL8dDDsFNV7cUzHLuFQKKNVzg6SerBQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, 2014-09-18 at 13:44 -0400, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> I haven't used Cygwin for quite some time and unfortunately I don't
> think I'll have the time to maintain the packages that I currently
> look after. As such I'm looking for any volunteers to take over
> maintainership of the following packages: astyle, cppcheck, googlecl,
> hexedit, libsigc2.0, libtorrent, mingw-runtime, mingw-w32api, mksh,
> python-gdata, rtorrent and wtf. If anyone is interested, please speak
Thank you for the update, and many thanks for your contributions to the
project over the years. Best of luck on your future endeavours.
I have taken libsigc2.0 as it is used by the GTKmm packages, and have
marked the others ORPHANED in cygwin-pkg-maint. Anyone who is
interested in maintaining any of these packages, please follow-up with
an ITA on cygwin-apps.
Andrew, I see that we already gave Chris a gold watch, but could you
find a couple more stars in your stash for Chris?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple