This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Git spurious dependency: rsync
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 11:56:45 -0500
- Subject: Git spurious dependency: rsync
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20140904203427 dot GA6612 at dinwoodie dot org>
Updating cygwin today git version 2.1.0-1 is pulling rsync.
>From git's documentation (i.e. no mention of rsync):
"To install Git, you need to have the following libraries that Git
depends on: curl, zlib, openssl, expat, and libiconv."
There's also no mention on the release notes.
Is this a dependency error?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple