This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Packages up for adoption [GOLD STAR]
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 08:57:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: Packages up for adoption [GOLD STAR]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGHJv4dmKs=USE51uj3vL8dDDsFNV7cUzHLuFQKKNVzg6SerBQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <1411066290 dot 860 dot 14 dot camel at YAAKOV04>
> On Thu, 2014-09-18 at 13:44 -0400, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> > I haven't used Cygwin for quite some time and unfortunately I don't
> > think I'll have the time to maintain the packages that I currently
> > look after. As such I'm looking for any volunteers to take over
> > maintainership of the following packages: astyle, cppcheck, googlecl,
> > hexedit, libsigc2.0, libtorrent, mingw-runtime, mingw-w32api, mksh,
> > python-gdata, rtorrent and wtf. If anyone is interested, please speak
> > up.
> Thank you for the update, and many thanks for your contributions to the
> project over the years. Best of luck on your future endeavours.
> I have taken libsigc2.0 as it is used by the GTKmm packages, and have
> marked the others ORPHANED in cygwin-pkg-maint. Anyone who is
> interested in maintaining any of these packages, please follow-up with
> an ITA on cygwin-apps.
> Andrew, I see that we already gave Chris a gold watch, but could you
> find a couple more stars in your stash for Chris?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple