This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python numpy packages do not work
- From: Doug Henderson <djndnbvg at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 00:05:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: python numpy packages do not work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJ1FpuPmso1kSo3ynbR4WPLqJqJVMsuVRxp7AyQ9wB+8vip=jQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <541F8AB8 dot 7070801 at cygwin dot com>
On 21 September 2014 20:34, Yaakov Selkowitz <> wrote:
> On 2014-09-21 19:25, Doug Henderson wrote:
>> After importing the python-numpy and python3-numpy packages to a fully
>> patched 64-bit only installation of Cygwin, the packages are found to
>> not import.
> It appears you are manually setting your PATH; /usr/lib/lapack is missing.
(Smacks head). I forgot to start a new mintty terminal after the install. PBCAK.
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple