This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.93-3 [TEST]
- From: Peter Hull <peterhull90 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:40:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.93-3 [TEST]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 54146F07 dot 1000103 at cornell dot edu> <155DEC68569B714B86C2C7075F5EDA9892B2294A at DAKIYA1 dot pegasus dot local>
On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Doug Lewan <email@example.com> wrote:
> The announcement below (re: pretest of emacs 24.4) is starting to confuse me.
I see the same as you. Also, in setup-x86.exe I see "24.3.93-1 Keep"
but I can press the cycle thing and get the option of 24.3.93-3. Do
you see that? It may be because I did switch to experimental packages
for a while to test the proposed emacs fix.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple