This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.93-3 [TEST]
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:10:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.93-3 [TEST]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 54146F07 dot 1000103 at cornell dot edu> <155DEC68569B714B86C2C7075F5EDA9892B2294A at DAKIYA1 dot pegasus dot local>
On 9/22/2014 10:21 AM, Doug Lewan wrote:
The announcement below (re: pretest of emacs 24.4) is starting to confuse me.
Maybe you missed the earlier announcement about emacs-24.3.93-1:
Does that clear things up?
I realize that it's unusual to make an upstream pretest the current
Cygwin release. But I did that because the bug referred to in my
announcements was too serious to ignore. (It's actually a long-standing
bug, but it was masked prior to the release of cygwin-1.7.31.)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple