This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- From: Michael Osipov <1983-01-06 at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:14:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5415790E dot 8030209 at gmx dot net> <CAEhDDbCDi5Vu8=agC_zCfbd6tki5V3PBQGKL6ZtgdmdPPRWrew at mail dot gmail dot com> <54181257 dot 5050500 at gmx dot net> <CAEhDDbA9u9Atb2qf3LJW8or2SHDDwPHYS4ST3DecjF=udqsdng at mail dot gmail dot com> <54194CCA dot 9070101 at gmx dot net> <54195F78 dot 5010701 at gmail dot com>
Am 2014-09-17 um 12:16 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
On 17/09/2014 10:56, Michael Osipov wrote:
Am 2014-09-16 um 19:59 schrieb Csaba Raduly:
Unfortunately, it is not:
(cd /home/mosipov/asciidoc/bin; ln -sf asciidoc.py asciidoc)
(cd /home/mosipov/asciidoc/bin; ln -sf a2x.py a2x)
have you thought to look on asciidoc source ?
The install system is very poor, so it is not an issue of make..
$ autoreconf -ifv
$ ./configure --prefix=/asciidoc
$ make install DESTDIR="/tmp/foo"
I was able to install in "/tmp/foo/asciidoc"
just tried to reproduce this on some other project which should work. I
have tried curl from GitHub master.
I have the very same result. I cannot install in $HOME/curl but
make install DESTDIR="/tmp" successfully ends up in /tmp/home/mosipov/curl.
This is very strange.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple