This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Bash script fails to start on Windows 2012R2
- From: Wei Wang <ww9rivers at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:27:34 -0400
- Subject: Bash script fails to start on Windows 2012R2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I tried to post my questions with my scripts but that didn't get
through. So I posted them in a blog entry here:
Basically, the scripts runs fine on a Windows 2008R2 server but fails
on a 2012R2 server. Both have 64-bit Cygwin freshly installed. I tried
to run the batch file using PsExec from SysInternals and that worked
fine as well.
What else should I be looking into?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple