This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rsync and Cygwin..
- From: Steven Dennis <nzdreamer55 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:01:35 -0700
- Subject: rsync and Cygwin..
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This might not be too related to Cygwin, but not sure where else to
ask about stuff in Cygwin.
I am running rsync from a ubuntu server and my home computer to copy
files from the server to my computer. I want to set up rsync to run
every hour as files on my ubuntu server change. If I move the copied
files on my home computer that rsync copied, will rsync recopy them
the next time it is run?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple