This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pdftk not available on x86_64?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:31:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: pdftk not available on x86_64?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACh+XapqKsk9xn9aQLc+oG5po59fHALHBABXHFR4L6DwmZ77Tg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 26/09/2014 19:18, David Barr wrote:
I see that the pdftk package seems to be available on x86 but not on
x86_64. How can I get it working on x86_64?
pdftk requires libgcj (the Java Compiler Library)
but gcj is not yet available for cygwin 64bit.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple