This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Clang and C++11 <mutex> header
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 00:23:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: Clang and C++11 <mutex> header
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKw7uVjFWrNeFtFRv_7Co=4S=B1viFigrrTHKJfMVY-7Pf-JNw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2014-09-26 07:59, VÃclav Zeman wrote:
I am trying to use <mutex> C++11 header with Clang but the compilation fails:
Is this Clang package configuration issue (disabled TLS support) or
Clang porting issue (missing TLS support in Clang on Cygwin)?
The latter; clang does not have support for TLS on PE platforms.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple