This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
command line smtp client / command line email?
- From: Marilo <narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:20:46 +0100
- Subject: command line smtp client / command line email?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Marilo <narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk>
what are my options for a command line smtp client in cygwin?
I'd want to specify smtp server and from address. I'd like TLS/SSL to be supported by the command
sendmail , doesn't look like it exists on cygwin and I know on *nix it shuts down any postfix server so I guess it mighttry to shut down any smtp server I have running.
heirloom mailx looks good, but doesn't exist for cygwin.
I can't see anything for sending an email from/in cygwin
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple