This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-4.1.13-6
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:14:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-4.1.13-6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 54265593 dot 3030307 at byu dot net>
Eric Blake (cygwin) writes:
> A new release of bash, 4.1.13-6, has been uploaded and will soon reach a
> mirror near you; leaving the previous version at 4.12-5.
Just out of curiosity, why is this release version -6 instead of -1?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple