This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated (experimental): coreutils-8.23-3
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:22:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated (experimental): coreutils-8.23-3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 54239E64 dot 7050600 at byu dot net> <loom dot 20140929T105037-80 at post dot gmane dot org> <542990F0 dot 2050000 at redhat dot com>
Eric Blake writes:
> Can you give me a simple self-contained script that creates all
> necessary prerequisites before attempting the failing 'cp', to help me
> in trying to reproduce what is going differently here?
I'll see what I can come up with.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple