This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-4.1.14-7
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: 'Alive' <alive4ever at live dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:21:41 +0000
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-4.1.14-7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5429CDA3 dot 8080300 at byu dot net> <BLU436-SMTP9677CB758B3CA9672E53D3E4BB0 at phx dot gbl>
Alive sent the following at Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:49 PM
>On 30/09/2014 4:22, Eric Blake (cygwin) wrote:
>> A new release of bash, 4.1.14-7, has been uploaded and will soon reach a
>> mirror near you; leaving the previous version at 4.1.13-6.
>I've checked for updates several time, but I don't find bash version
>4.1.14-7. I get version 4.1.13-7 instead.
>I just want to clarify, which version is right? The version downloaded
>from mirrors or this version from announcement?
On my machine:
$ cygcheck -c bash
Cygwin Package Information
Package Version Status
bash 4.1.14-7 OK
Wait. Give it time and 4.1.14-7 will show up on your preferred mirror.
Or try a different mirror.
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.