This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: package update for cygwin CMake
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 21:26:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: package update for cygwin CMake
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BAY169-DS2686C452E98CEE170F3245A7B00 at phx dot gbl> <542AD9EE dot 6050700 at gmail dot com>
On 30/09/2014 18:27, Bill Hoffman wrote:
On 9/23/2014 12:45 AM, Tony Kelman wrote:
Bump. Any update from the cmake maintainer? Upstream is at 3.0.2 now.
I will try to get 3.0.2 up in the next week.
welcome back, hope everything is fine.
Please note that in addition to
the need of both 32bit and 64bit versions,
it seems that cmake for building the documentation
that Tony volunteered to package for cygwin.
if you missed the relative announcement
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple