Re: Running a program in Cygwin that was compiled in Linux

Thank you for responding.  I was thinking my idea was a long-shot.
Can you suggest a forum
to post the question abt g77 having a cross-compile option?
It looks like Cygwin 1.5 comes
with the g77 compiler, but I've already built my environment on the 1.7 Cygwin.

I'm open to all suggestions.

You may want to have a look into MinGW.org's legacy version of g77.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MinGW/Base/gcc/Version3/Current%20Release_%20gcc-3.4.5-20060117-3/

You could also look at http://netlib.org/f2c/ but I would try MinGW first.

-Tony