Re: cygwin.com/cgi-bin not found

On Mon, Oct 20 2014, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Steven Penny!
>
>>> Removed at some point in the past.  You referenced the correct path
>>> yourself in the mail the above link points to
>
>> The following example links do not work
>
>> http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin
>> http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/htdocs/cgi-bin2?cvsroot=cygwin
>
>> This is a problem because the second link for example was the only page to host
>> the source of "package-grep.cgi". So either those links need to be restored, or
>> new links need to be revealed.
>
> You didn't made the issue clear. What part of the Cygwin website is
> referencing these links? I.e. what does not work for you on the website?

A somewhat related issue: I'm looking for genini to setup a custom
cygwin mirror as described here:

https://www.sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-server.html

It mentions:

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/genini/?cvsroot=cygwin-apps

to get genini, but the link is broken.

--
Florian Friesdorf <flo@chaoflow.net>
  GPG FPR: 7A13 5EEE 1421 9FC2 108D  BAAF 38F8 99A3 0C45 F083