This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:43:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: Threads
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54450835 dot 3050602 at cornell dot edu> <5448E6F9 dot 8040005 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <5448EEBF dot 3020706 at cornell dot edu> <20141023153730 dot GC20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <544A327E dot 9090006 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20141024125416 dot GK20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20141024135231 dot GL20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 24/10/2014 14:52, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I discussed this with my college Kai Tietz (many thanks to him from
here), and we came up with a problem in sigdelayed in the 64 bit case:
pushf is called *after* aligning the stack with andq. This alignment
potentially changes the CPU flag values so the restored flags are
potentially not the flags when entering sigdelayed.
I just applied a patch and created new snapshots on
I couldn't reproduce the problem locally, so I'd be grateful if you
could test if that fixes the problem in your testcase, Jon.
I've tried that snapshot with both my testcase and emacs, without problems.
Thanks very much for fixing this!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple