This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: public mailing list
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, MrJimH at gmx dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 07:55:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: public mailing list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5494F19F dot 8010304 at gmx dot com> <5494F69D dot 1050004 at cornell dot edu>
On 12/20/2014 5:10 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 12/19/2014 10:48 PM, ;-) wrote:
0 [main] intellycheckupdates 18312 find_fast_cwd: WARNING:
e FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin [at]cygwin.com
This usually means that you're using an old version of Cygwin. If
updating to the latest version doesn't fix the problem, please follow
the problem-reporting guidelines at
For this recurrent mail argument, it will be better to add the address
of the sender. I suspect almost all of them are not subscribed to the
list, so they will not see you usual answer.
A lot of people are using types of pre-packed installer
and they need to report the problem there not here.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple