Re: A list of installed packages (no dependencies)

On 02/01/15 07:58, Steven Penny wrote:
If you can find a single time that he has replied contructively to one of my
posts, then perhaps I will reconsider my actions.

I wasn't aware that 'apt-cyg' was supported or encouraged on this list as a package management tool. If you're looking to add this functionality for the benefit of the wider Cygwin community then your time would be better spent adding the desired features to 'setup' and 'cygcheck'.

To that end, Andrey was correct, constructive and concise - http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC

Dave.