Re: SSHd configuration problems (System error 1376) - CONFIRMED

On 01/05/2015 04:56 PM, Hal Watson wrote:
Larry Hall (Cygwin <reply-to-list-only-lh <at> cygwin.com> writes:

Can you include cygcheck output as outlined in the link below?

I've got the plain text file cygcheck.out, but it is unclear to me how I can
attach it to a post in this discussion per the guidelines (I'm using the
Gmane interface). I must be missing something obvious.

Thanks for asking.  As mentioned, the implicit assumption is that you're
viewing and responding to the email list using a capable email client.
Obviously with Gmane, that assumption doesn't hold.  It's a whole different
beast with other capabilities and priorities.  I'm not familiar with
the particulars of Gmane and my brief investigation didn't turn up an answer
either.  I'd recommend that you contact Gmane for help with this.

--
Larry