source of qsort.c

Five years ago I asked David Korn  and he replied:

<<<
> Q1 Is the Cygwin qsort source available?
>
> Qsort must hide in library because a search in the Cygwin space yields
> nothing, not even a man page (reported in 2005).

  It's part of newlib, which cygwin links into the cygwin DLL to provide the
fundamentals of libc functionality.

> The 'Cygwin in CVS' page scares the chicken out of me.
> Its link http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/?cvsroot=src
> is a dead end because its utils-link yields nothing.
>
> Q2 Any advice how to dig into CVS? ...

  Go up one level, then down!

> Q3 ... or is there a short cut to get the qsort source?

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/newlib/libc/search/qsort.c?cvsroot=src

I want to check whether the bug I found and reported in qsort is fixed by now.
The links he provided don't work anymore.
The Cygwin site remains a black hole for me.

So again: how do I get the current qsort.c source??

--
Dennis de Champeaux
Home page:                          rs6.risingnet.net/~ddcc