Re: Although advertised on a different Cygwin mailing list ...

On 1/27/2015 5:24 PM, Vince Rice wrote:
PS: the cygwin web site seems very slow. Is it just my connection ?

What he said. It’s been off and on for a couple of weeks, but this morning it actually timed out. I actually did a traceroute and it was a 70.* address that was the problem. (Sorry, I did it at home and don’t have the output with me on my laptop.)
--

It seems a DOS attack
https://www.sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2015-01/msg00274.html

Regards