Re: slow startup after upgrade

> On Feb 10, 2015, at 2:38 AM, Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
>
>  "Starting a Cygwin shell is slow, what's going on?"
>
> I'd not be overly grudgy if somebody wants to come up with a FAQ textâ

Iâm not entirely sure I understand the problem, but Iâve attached a starting point.

Iâm pretty sure the issue brought up in this thread isnât the only possible cause of slow launches.  DNS can do it, too, and I suspect if I wracked my brain some more on it, I could come up with other causes.

The DocBook isnât validated.  It may need to be adjusted before it will let the FAQ document build correctly.  It might also be good to include olinks or ulinks to other parts of the Cygwin docs.