Re: Very slow Cygwin startup on Windows 7

On Feb 13 14:32, Warren Young wrote:
> > On Feb 13, 2015, at 1:55 AM, Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
> >
> > It reads nicely.  The paragraph starting with "The 1.7.35 release is
> > expected..." needs a tweak as soon as 1.7.35 goes release, of course,
> > but otherwise it's really neat.
>
> It also still has a bug from the original, where I didnât fix a c:\cygwin64 -> c:\cygwin.
>
> > Any problem to rework for XML and sending as unified patch against the
> > latest version of the file from CVS?
>
> I tried to check out a new copy of the Cygwin CVS tree to do the merge
> myself, but I got a public key denied complaint.  The key I tried to
> use *does* work with the new Git setup.exe repo.  Did the key
> configuration get changed when this piece got sliced off?

Definitely not.  The key configuration in terms of your rights are bound
to your group membership.  The setup tool belonged to group
"cygwin-apps", while cygwin belongs to group "src".  If your key doesn't
work anymore, you might ask on the overseers list if they can help to
find out what the problem is.  From here I really can't tell and I'm
no sourceware admin.

Corinna

Red Hat