Re: cygwin64: Issue with sigaddset

I think I did more than I needed to.  I extracted the inst package as well.

64-bit.  yeah I did the stupid thing of putting in x86 and ashâs inability to run (for rebase) let me know that I had screwed something up.

I will follow your instruction below.  My fault for not backing up files beforehand - lesson learned.

You may hear from me again soon - I have some weird problem with perl -w (other tests failing in core).  I need to use the âfiletest âstrictââ pragma in order to get it to work since that changes behavior to include ACL evaluation.  Basically itâs not treating someone in the Administrators group as a ârootishâ user.  i.e. if a file is 0444 and user A is in Administrators group, -w test fails.  But under âfiletest âstrictââ it passes. The queer thing here is that in perl, it seems I can open the file for writing even if -w fails. Anyways, itâs still not clear enough in my head to figure out if itâs cygwin or perl that needs to account for it.

Thanks again for the awesome , blazingly fast turnaround!