File Permissions - Yet Another Question / Clarification

I finally am moving my user community to Cygwin 1.7.35 at work and
having some issues with ssh not thinking user's ssh keys are owned by
the user.  I indeed can see that their directory listings do not show
their userid as having read,write, or execute to *any* of their files.

In short, just wanted to make sure behavior like that demonstrated
below is "by design".  In particular, I find it odd that "Domain
Users" is the only entity that is listed as having permissions despite
not being in the DACL at all.  On the plus side, the startup speed is
much, much faster than before and we no longer need to worry about
maintaining our HUGE passwd and groups files.  Any thoughts are
appreciated.  I've read the ntsec page and still digesting all
information...

@ umask
77
@ whoami