Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.0.0-1

>> Reference: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2015-04/msg00201.html
>>  - [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.0.0-1
>
> I really appreciate bug reports, but, please, try to keep the threading
> intact.  Please reply to mails rather than creating new threads which
> have no connection to the original threads.  Or if so, at least set the
> "In-Reply-To:" Header field correctly.

:-) ... I understand ... my problem is, that I am usually NOT subscribed
to the (any) list, and that I process all my e-mail using webmail, and as
far as I aware of, it does not provide the "In-Reply-To" feature.

As a result of that, my "first" e-mail will be "out-of-line". Sigh.

[snip]

> Btw., the output from SetACL isn't that helpful, because it doesn't
> add information to what icacls already delivers.  What I'd be more
> interested in is the output of our own getfacl in conjunction with
> icacls.  It allows me to see the POSIX ACL the internal ACL reading
> routine created from the Windows ACL.

:-) Will do!

Regards,

Henri