Re: Updated: libfakesu 1.1.0

Kelley Cook wrote:
On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Daniel <daniel@boland.nl> wrote:
This library simulates the Unix root user. It is meant to make porting
Unix programs to Cygwin easier. Many Unix daemon programs, such as
Apache, Sendmail and Procmail, start up as root but change to an
unprivileged user ID.
By including this library, any Cygwin super-user (member of the
'Administrators' group) will be represented with user id '0' to
your program.

Hi Daniel,

Shouldn't this package be released for cygwin64 also?

KC

You're right. I will as soon as I get my 64bit machine ready.