This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: MinTTY 2.1.3 update breaks interoperability with ConEmu
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 15:19:24 +0300
- Subject: Re: MinTTY 2.1.3 update breaks interoperability with ConEmu
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55BB5FA7 dot 9020404 at yahoo dot com> <CAK-n8j4hpEnTdOOTLg3OkuY27Ter1dRW2KO1hWto_csGHsxvyA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Jim Reisert AD1C!
>> Please disregard this post. Checking the changelog reveals that this is
>> caused by a new feature, and can be overridden with the -d (--nodaemon)
> Why isn't the old behavior the default (spawn one process), with the
> new feature being *enabled* by the -d switch? Wouldn't "-daemon" also
> make more sense than "-nodaemon"?
Had the same question.
With best regards,
Saturday, August 1, 2015 15:19:17
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple