This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unwanted texlive invasion
- From: steppnav <steppnav at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 09:00:22 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Unwanted texlive invasion
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5061D0B4 dot 40601 at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
I'm attempting to remove texlive because it's existence makes it impossible
to completely remove X Windows components. I've manually ensured that all
things dependent on it have been marked for uninstall. It ends up in a
catch 22 style circular, self-reference problem. I don't know what
percentage of cygwinidos use teX stuff, but it MUST be a serious minority.
Could someone come up with a solvent for this teXSuperGlue?
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Unwanted-texlive-invasion-tp93047p120277.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple