This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin at cygwin dot com
- From: Nicholas Clark <nicholas dot clark at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 10:25:59 -0700
- Subject: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I remember seeing a bunch of traffic on the subject of rebasing a few
years ago, with people saying that it wouldn't be necessary once we
moved over to 64-bit Cygwin. Did that wind up being true?
I've got some in-house tools that some of our developers want to use
on Cygwin, and I've been thinking about the best way to maintain
remote installations. If I use some kind of scripted
deployment/update, do I actually need to keep everything rebased?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple