This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.3
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 11:09:36 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 55BA8527 dot 8090206 at towo dot net>
Thomas Wolff <towo <at> towo.net> writes:
> * Control-middle-mouse click resets zooming, complementing
> Control-mouse-wheel scroll in analogy to Control-+/-/0.
> * New option ZoomMouse=off to disable mouse-wheel zooming.
> * Enabled Shift-Ctrl-0 to reset zooming for font and window (#233).
This zooming business monkeys around with the font sizes when using Windows'
own shortcuts for maximizing the window vertically (Alt-Up) and resetting to
the previous size (Alt-Down). MAximizing the window to fullscreen and
snapping to left or right half doesn't have these problems. I don't really
intend using the zooming feature at all and I don't want to have the font
size chamging when resizing the window, is there a way to switch that off
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple