This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Failure when building LibreOffice on Windows 7 via Jenkins
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 19:17:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Failure when building LibreOffice on Windows 7 via Jenkins
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55C07C48 dot 6060601 at fbihome dot de>
Jan-Marek Glogowski writes:
> If I run the command via SSH login or from the local Cygwin terminal in
> Windows, it is working correct!
> I have attached a diff of the environment. When investigating, I added
> an CYGWIN=binmode export, but this didn't change the output.
You might want to add CYGWIN_NOWINPATH=1 to the Windows environment.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple